Saturday 3 August 2013

7 THINGS I WILL NOT TAKE TO SCHOOL

 CU peeps out there its almost time for resumption and that means shopping for stuff. Anywayz looking back at the time i've spent in CU here's a list of the things I will not buy and definitely not take to school................especially if you're in any of the guys hostel
#1. KETTLE
This is the number one thing on my list due to the nasty experiences I had with the kettle I had...........guys won't wash it, they wont return it back, they will break any part breakable and yes you at times have to o to another wing or Hostel (*winks*) to get the kettle you borrowed your floor mate back before it now finally gets spoilt. I won't take any kettle to school ..........don't know about you.

#2. IRON
This is next after kettle. Be sure that if you take any iron to school it will never be the same again both in shape and size. Plus imagine people telling you when you wake up in the morning that they are before you for your iron. Whew I ain't taking no iron to school. Dry cleaners never die.

#3. AIR FRESHNER
If you are considering taking this to school it is either you are still a leaner or you have too much money to spend or you are anticipating a roommate with wonderful odours. Anywayz I don't fall into any of those categories so air freshner stays at home.

#4.BUCKET
I won't say too much about buckets but I prefer to travel light and conserve space in my box.Plus you guys living closeby should bring..............I'll collect from you when I want to wash. Bring many oooooo we gas wash. Lol.

#5. PILLOW
Not too many people will support me on this but I think I'm cool with just the bed. I'll wrap some clothes together and lie down if my head needs some elevation.

#6. RADIO
Seriously............. what are you using radio to do when you are not a babcock student. I know you think nobody brings radio too school but you'll be surprised. Some people are just too used to life at home or cant do without Wazobia or cool FM (can't even remember the last time I sat down to listen to radio............except inside holdup). But anywayz  if you're considering bringing a radio (100L) for your own sake don't.We use laptops and Ipads in CU.

Last but not the least( who still writes like this?)...................
#7. MOSQUITO NET AND FLIT
The first and last time I brought these to school was in 100L when I was anticipating all kinds of conditions. Anywayz for those prone to malaria I really think you should bring these with you. But as for me.......... ummmmm I think I will be on four hundred floor far above mosquitoes.

P.S: All of you should bring the above things oooooo. I might need them (except radio).
P.P.S: You are also exempted and can bring the above things if you are a stingy ass Nigga like one of my guys. See you in school and expect some crazy pictures of resumption day hustle. 
Adieue.(excuse my french).








No comments:

Post a Comment