Sunday 4 August 2013

THE GREAT WALLS OF CU


I know most of you are thinking so many things ..........you are probably wrong and probably right. But this is something almost everybody has experienced at least once (except you are the V.C's child).
You know those butterflies that fly about about in your stomach when you are nervous..........now you have to be truthful with yourself, don't you feel it every time you are passing that long cannaland wall. I feel it every single time I pass by those walls into canaanland with those butterflies becoming more aggressive as we drive through the gates. I hope someone does not die of heart attack one day......lol.
Anywayz I think I'm overcoming that feeling each time or more like getting used to it.  So CU peeps when you pass by those walls know that you are not alone ,we all feel the same way. And if you are not yet used to it, sorry cos when you get in to that gate you ain't coming out without one security asking you for exeat.
coming up soon are pictures of resumption day hustle.
 Get ready for this semester guys......cos cuhotgist will be on FIRE!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment